Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Most Memorable Moment

Bing- The most memorable moment of my life is hearing that New Zealand won 3 Gold medal so far. I know that other countries are beating New Zealand but at least they tried.

Bang- The other memorable moment is seeing Usain Bolt win in the 100 metre race. As I was watching Usain Bolt win it made me think that he is the world's fastest sprinter and that he worked very hard to get the Olympic games.

Bong- The other memorable moment of my is hearing the twins win the rowing. They received Gold medals. I was proud they represented for New Zealand.

If you would like to see the counts of the medals CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Auariki, I like the use of Bing, Bang, Bong. Those are some of the very big moments for the Olympics and I also am especially proud of NZ and the gold medals they received.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am also proud of NZ too.
They tried their very best to win for Aotearoa.
What was your best part of the 2012 Olympics?

Post a Comment