Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Soup Making

WoW! What another surprise!!!!

On Tuesday the fourth of September we had soup making in the hall.

There were different kinds of  soup that all the classes made.
Room 12 made potatoe and leek soup. Room 09 made pumpkin with pasta and the rest of the classes made pumpkin with other ingredients.

Each class got the chance to make their soup with the teacher aids.
Room12 got to peel the potatoes and cut the leeks themselves.
When everyone finished we helped room 07 set the hall with tables surrounded by chairs.

After a few minutes all the classes came to  the hall to eat their tasty soup.
Before we ate Melissa  said a Kara Kia. When she said amen we all started digging into the soup.
I tasted the potato and leek soup and oh my gosh it was so DELICIOUS.
 No offence, and sorry to disappoint you Miss Barry,
At first when I looked at the soup it looked like mashed worms and snails with rotten milk.
But it was so delicious that I went for two rounds.

Some kids wasted their pumpkin soup or they did not even taste it. That was a disappointment for me.
There were some leftovers in the pot.

After all that delicious soup it made me full.

CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME PHOTOS OF OUR SOUP MAKING

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Auariki I really enjoyed reading your story.

Post a Comment